2-Day Outdoor Photo Camp
2 Days | $195 (limited to 10 participants)
Join us for this outdoor, 8-hour, hands-on, get-to-know-your-camera, learn-to-take-better-pictures workshop in downtown Sudbury! Perfect for beginners as well as anyone wanting to learn a little more about cameras, composition and lighting. We break down the exposure triangle, exposure compensation and shooting in manual mode. Composition and lighting will be the main focus of the workshop. We talk about lenses, lens perspective, lighting, using reflectors and external flashes. Come join us for this weekend of photo fun!
date & time
May 26 & 27, 2018
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
what is covered
- The menu settings that matter
- Camera settings
- The exposure triangle: Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Exposure compensation
- Participants must have own DSLR.
- Participants are responsible for their own transportation.
- Participants don’t need to have any prior knowledge in photography – this course covers all of the photography basics… and then some!